Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

Scrapbook Page - Wedding





One of my hopes, especially with the start of a new year, is to start getting some of my scrapbooking layouts up here on the blog. Typically, this will probably more likely be Project Life spreads, but as we are between the years, I thought I would share a layout I did this morning when the creative juices were flowing a bit.


It's been awhile since I have had any time to scrapbook, or do much of anything that I would like to, between working so much and having an hour commute each way to work. Therefore, I have been grateful for this holiday break to have some time to work on what I enjoy. I decided to do a little work on our wedding album this morning. It's been over a year since we got married now, but I know this album is going to take forever to get finished, and I'm okay with that.

I kept this layout pretty simple, but I am very happy with how it turned out. Paper from one of the Studio Calico scrapbook kits (Aztec), glitter chipboard letters, and some fun embellishments including wood veneer and washi tape from Freckled Fawn, as well as a stamp from one of the Studio Calico kits as well. I'm loving the colors and how easily it came together for me this morning.

My Silhouette Cameo should arrive today, and then I will be getting started on Project Life 2014!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment