Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

One Little Word

I have decided to join in on One Little Word this year (check it out on Ali Edward's website here. It's $5 dollars off, but only for the rest of today). I have been following some blogs that have done this class, and I thought that it would be a perfect thing for me to do in 2014.

My word for 2014 is BELIEVE.

2013 was a pretty rough year, and I look forward to 2014 (hopefully) being much better. I feel like BELIEVE is the perfect word for me, too. I have to have faith that things are going to get better this year, and I BELIEVE that it will happen. I think that a lot of things will be better this year, and I do hope that I am right about that. If you're considering taking the class for the year, and have not quite made the leap, I would definitely encourage you to do so!

Later today, I hope to get a recap of 2013 on the blog, but for now I wish everyone a very Happy New Year's Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment