Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

5 on Friday

I follow some great blogs that do the link up 5 on Friday, so thought that I would play along this week, and for weeks to come. This week wasn't too exciting for me, but I did find some things that I love. This was my last FULL week of summer break before staff development begins again next Friday. I'm not sure where the summer went; it's a little bittersweet, I guess. Now, without further ado, onto the Friday 5!




ONE: TARGET
I have always been a huge fan of Target (who isn't?) and I made two different trips there this week. Since we are still new to our town, I still don't know where everything is, but I sure do know how to get back and forth from the Target! The first trip I found some new pants for work next year, pretty happy with the price. I made another trip today to get some more school supplies for my classroom, and had my usual stop at the dollar section. They had some wonderful books for $1; classics they have turned into children's chapter books. I sure did pick up a copy of each to add to my classroom library.

TWO: This Shirt
I am almost positive that I am going to buy this for my husband, whether he wants it or not. I sent him the link in an email today, but he's been busy at work so he hasn't said anything about it yet. Still, I do believe that for the price, I can't help but buy it for him. He tends to wear anything I buy for him, so I'm not too worried about it.

THREE: Freckled Fawn
For any of you that are into scrapbooking or Project Life, then you definitely need to know about Freckled Fawn. The embellishments and washi tape are incredible, and I can't help purchasing things once or twice every couple of months. Yesterday, she released a goodie bag for her instagram followers with the awesome embellishments and tape shown above, and I couldn't help but scoop it up, especially for SIX dollars! You should definitely check it out. :]

FOUR: Nike Training for the Kinect 
My husband has had an xbox since before we were dating (well, he's had to get a new one since then, but that's not the point). So when the Kinect came out for it, we were definitely interested in getting it and trying it out. The games were fun and everything, but then when we were looking for a way to work out (without running outside in the Texas heat), my brother and his fiance mentioned this Nike training. Let me tell you, it's tough! They say it's a lot of the same training that Olympians do, and it takes a lot for me to get through one workout that's thirty minutes. It's tough, but it definitely gives results!

FIVE: Project Life
I know I already mentioned this, but I am pretty obsessed with Project Life. With moving this summer, I had to pack all my craft stuff away pretty quickly because we wanted to start moving some stuff to the house while we were taking about a month to spend weekends at the house to paint the rooms that we wanted to and everything. Now that we have moved and unpacked most things, I have been able to get back to work. I am definitely behind, but I am enjoying going back and going over what has happened so far this year. If you don't know about Project Life yet, you should definitely look into it!

Well, I suppose that is it for now. Happy Friday! :]



No comments:

Post a Comment